The fourth largest bank in the United States — Wells Fargo — has announced a discussion event that will cover the topic of virtual currencies and its viability, compliance, and direction.
The event will be moderated by Director of Financial Crimes Risk Management at Wells Fargo Jim Richards, and will feature the following panelists (who will be allotted 10-15 minutes each for presentations):
- Margo Tank, Partner, Buckley Sandler
- Albert Wenger, Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Jeremy Allaire, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Circle Internet
- Seetha Ramachandran, Deputy Chief, Asset Forfeiture & Money Laundering Section, U.S. Department of Justice – Criminal Division
- Fred Ehrsam, Co-founder, Coinbase
A question-and-answer session is slated to take place following panelist presentations.
The event is taking place at 915 Broadway, on the 19th floor in the Union Square Ventures Conference Room beginning at 7PM on Tuesday, January 28th. A limit of 60 observants will be permitted to attend. (via Wells Fargo)