NewsBTC: What prompted you to start Bitcoingg.com?
Well, I’m born and raised in Sydney, but it was on a business trip to London in early 2012 with my team in DHL, that my career in the bitcoin casino industry firmly had a seed planted. I was amazed to see how developed the online betting bitcoin industry was – although in reality it was at that point still in its infancy – and a friend gave me my first 3 bitcoins to use. I trialed the crypotcurrency, won and lost, all the while looking for an opportunity to get my teeth into. This is when I approached the idea of Bitcoin Gambling Guide to see if I could make it work and spread the word. Bitcoingg.com is still a project that Iâ€™m learning from everyday, and I’m in a perfect position to speak with platform providers, bitcoin casino brands, managers and CEO’s. The industry is constantly evolving and I know we have a great product and service to offer – I couldn’t be happier that I made the move to this industry.
How do you review Bitcoin casino platforms? What are the criteria?
Platforms are easier for us to review because not only do we speak to the platform creators themselves, judge what the platforms offer to integrate for the brands that use their platform, and of course finally we speak with the brands daily which gives us a great avenue for real world feedback.
You didn’t mention it in your question, but I think it is also important to mention how we review the actual bitcoin casino brands themselves, this can be answered in one word – Objectively. I have a team of writers and developers who are players and fans of bitcoin that go over each new brand site, looking at ease of use, finding flaws, speaking with players on the forums. We also have proprietary software built into the backend of Bitcoin Gambling Guide, that findings have to be entered into which generates their position in our system. The best brands are then awarded the BitcoinGG Certificate of Trust which you will find in the brands footer such as Oshi.io or mBitcasino.
What according to you, are the best bitcoin gaming platforms out there?
This really depends on the market and country the brands that adopt the platform want to target.
How can an average online player benefit from your platform?
Bitcoingg.com is the main source of information today and here are some of the highlights:
- We have over 600 reviews of games,platforms, brands, people, technologies and more
- A complaint system for players to raise their concern which then goes directly through to the brand.
- A review and ranking system which culminates in the brands being awared the BGG Certificate of Trust “Examples can be seen in footers of mbitcasino.com and oshi.io
- An advertising agreement with an external agency that has all the connection sin all of the right places
- Many returning readers that also signup to our mailing list
- External writers from around the globe with more languages currently being added
- Social media presense across all platforms
- My team has lots of knowledge and experience, we are open minded and welcome cooperations
Bitcoingg.com is not another review site but a one stop shop for bitcoin gambling.
Where do you see Bitcoin in the gaming sector in the next five years?
This only requires a short answer – these two sectors are a perfect match which is proven daily by the amount of new bitcoin casino brands constantly coming into the industry, this relationship can only expand as bitcoin adoption becomes more widespread.