- The total crypto market cap broke a major resistance near the $117.00B level.
- EOS price broke the $2.50 resistance and it may rise towards the $2.62 level.
- Bitcoin cash price jumped above the $130 level and it might head towards the $135 resistance.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 3% and it seems like it could test $0.0262.
- IOTA gained more than 6% and it is likely approaching the $0.3250 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price found a decent support near the $125 level and later started a fresh upward move. BCH/USD recently broke the $130 resistance to move into a positive zone. The price may continue to climb higher and it could test the $135 and $136 resistance levels in the near term.
On the downside, an immediate support is at $130, below which the price could retest the $128 and $126 support levels.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and IOTA Price Analysis
EOS price is trading with a positive tone and it recently broke the $2.45 and $2.50 resistance levels. The next stop for buyers could be $2.62, above which buyers are likely to push the price towards the $2.80 level.
Tron started a fresh upward move and gained around 3%. TRX is trading nicely above the $0.0250 level and it may continue to grind towards the $0.0260 and $0.0265 resistance levels.
IOTA (MIOTA) performed really well recently and traded up by more than 7%. The price is cleared the $0.3050 and $0.3100 resistance levels, opening the doors for a run towards the $0.3250 and $0.3300 resistances.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a decent upward move after a test of the $115.00B support level. The market cap gained traction and it recently surpassed a crucial bearish trend line with resistance at $117.20B on the hourly chart. It has opened the doors for more gains towards the $120.00B and $124.00B level. Hence, there are chances of a decent recovery in bitcoin, ETH, tron, litecoin, EOS, ripple, XLM, ICX and other altcoins in the near term.