- The total crypto market cap is placed nicely above the $115.00B support level.
- Bitcoin cash is showing positive signs and it could recover above $130 and $132.
- EOS price is slowly moving higher towards $2.50, with a bullish angle.
- Stellar (XLM) is moving lower towards the all-important $0.1000 support level.
- Tron (TRX) is up more than 2% and it seems like it could soon test the $0.0285 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
BCH (Bitcoin cash price) corrected lower recently and tested the $125 support, where buyers emerged. BCH/USD is currently moving higher and it may soon break the $130 and $132 resistance levels. However, a successful break above the $135 resistance is must for a sustained upward move.
On the downside, an initial support is at $128, below which the price may revisit the $125 support, which holds a lot of importance in the short term.
EOS, Stellar (XLM) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price is placed nicely in a positive zone above the $2.40 and $2.42 support levels. The price may continue to grind higher and it is likely to break the $2.50 and $2.52 resistance levels.
Stellar price is slightly under pressure as it broke the $0.1020 support level. If XLM remains under pressure, there are high chances of a drop towards the $0.1000 support level in the coming sessions.
Tron price is showing a lot of positive signs above the $0.0250 support level. TRX is currently up more than 2% and it seems like buyers are looking for a test of the $0.0285 and $0.0290 resistance levels. On the downside, the key supports are at $0.0265 and $0.0255.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there is a strong support formed near the $115.00B level and a bullish trend line. However, a break above the $117.50B and $119.00B levels is must for a sustained upward move. Therefore, the next few sessions could be crucial for bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, BCH, XLM, TRX, and other altcoins.