- The total crypto market cap is showing positive signs above the $117.0B support level.
- Bitcoin cash price is gaining momentum and it could break the $125 and $128 resistances.
- EOS price rallied more than 5% and it looks set to break the $3.00 hurdle.
- Stellar (XLM) is slowly correcting higher towards the $0.0800 and $0.0820 resistances.
- Tron (TRX) is slightly under pressure below the $0.0255 support level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price found a strong buying interest above the $120 level against the US Dollar. BCH/USD started a fresh upward move and traded above the $122 and $124 resistance levels. It could continue to move higher and surpass the $125 and $128 resistances in the near term.
If there is a downside correction, the previous resistance near the $122 level is likely to act as a decent support in the coming sessions.
EOS, Stellar (XLM) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price performed really well and jumped more than 5%. It broke the $2.60 and $2.85 resistance levels. The next resistance is near $3.00, above which the price could surge towards the $3.15 and $3.20 levels.
Stellar price is finding bids near the $0.0750 level and it is currently correcting higher. However, XLM is likely to face a strong selling interest near the $0.0800 and $0.0820 resistance levels.
Tron price declined recently and settled below the $0.0255 and $0.0250 support levels. TRX price might climb higher, but it won’t be easy for buyers to gain traction above the $0.0255 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there is a consolidation pattern formed above the $117.0B and $115.0B support levels. If the market cap climbs above the $118.0B and $120.0B resistance levels, there could be a sharp upward move in the near term. On the other hand, dips remain supported near the $116.0B and $115.0B levels. Overall, there are chances of more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, LTC, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, and other altcoins.