- The total crypto market cap is placed nicely above $180.0B and it could accelerate higher.
- Bitcoin price is gaining momentum and it recently surged to a new 2019 above $6,050.
- Litecoin (LTC) price broke the $75 resistance and it seems like it could grind higher towards $80.
- Bitcoin cash price is once again moving higher towards the key $295 and $300 resistances.
- Tron (TRX) price broke the $0.0242 resistance to move into a positive zone.
- Stellar (XLM) price seems to be consolidating below the key $0.0980 and $0.1000 resistances.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price found support near the $275 level and recently bounced back against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $285 and $290 resistance levels, but it is facing a lot of hurdles on the upside. An initial resistance is at $295, above which the price may test the $300 level in the near term.
If the price fails to break the $300 resistance level, there is a risk of a fresh decline towards the $285 support level. The main support is at $275, below which the price may test $260.
Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX) and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price found support just below the $70 level and recently recovered higher. LTC price broke the $72 and $75 resistance levels. It is currently trading above the $75 level and it seems like the price might climb higher towards the $78 or $80 resistance.
Tron price finally started a decent recovery above the $0.0238 and $0.0240 resistance levels. It even broke $0.0242 and $0.0245 before starting a downside correction. TRX price is currently above $0.0242 and it seems like it could climb higher above $0.0245 in the near term.
Stellar price is trading well below the key $0.1000 resistance level. XLM price is currently at $0.0950, with an immediate resistance at $0.0965. A break above $0.0965 could push the price towards the $0.0980 or $0.1000 resistance level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a fresh increase above the $180.0 and $182.0B resistance levels. The market cap recently tested the $186.6B level and the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last slide from the $189.5B high to $177.3B low. It seems like there is a strong bullish pattern forming with support near the $180.0B level. As long as the market cap is above the $180.0B level, there could be more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XMR, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.