- The total crypto market cap recovered sharply after testing the key $210.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price jumped back above the $7,800 and $8,000 resistance levels.
- Bitcoin cash price is up more than 5% and it recently broke the key $400 resistance.
- EOS price is now trading above the $6.00 and $6.15 support levels, with a positive bias.
- Stellar (XLM) price is currently consolidating gains above the $0.1300 and $0.1320 levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is slowly moving higher towards the key $0.0300 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price declined heavily this past week and broke the $385 and $365 support levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair tested the $350-355 support area and recently bounced back sharply. It broke the $385 and $400 resistance levels to move back in a positive zone.
The current price action is positive above $405, with an immediate resistance near the $425 level. A clear break above the $425 resistance may push the price towards the $430 and $440 levels.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price climbed back above the $6.00 pivot level after a strong downside correction. The price is now trading well above the $6.20 support level and it seems like it could even make an attempt to surpass the key $6.50 resistance level in the near term.
Stellar price remained stable after it surged above the $0.1100 and $0.1200 resistance levels. XLM price is now trading nicely above the $0.1350 level and it could soon trade above $0.1400 and $0.1420. On the downside, the main supports are $0.1320 and $0.1300.
Tron price failed to stay above the $0.0300 level for a long time. TRX price declined towards the $0.0265 support level and it is currently correcting higher. On the upside, there are many hurdles near the $0.0295 and $0.0300 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a sharp upward move above the $220.0B and $230.0B resistance levels. The trend line and support near $210.00 and $215.0B proved significant, resulting in a strong upward move. The market cap is now above the $235.0B level and it recently tested the $247.0B level. In the short term, there could be a downside correction, but the $230.0B level is likely to act as a strong support. On the upside, there are many hurdles near $248.0B and $250.0B, above which the market cap could rally to $260.0B. Overall, there could be more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.