- The total crypto market cap gained momentum and climbed towards the $288.0B level.
- Bitcoin price surged more than 5% and it recently traded towards the $9,750 level.
- EOS price is likely to gain momentum once it settles above the key $7.000 resistance level.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is up more than 4% and it recently broke the $36.20 resistance.
- Bitcoin cash price is back above the $420 level and it could continue to climb towards $430.
- Tron (TRX) price is still struggling to gain pace above the $0.0335 and $0.0340 resistances.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After testing the $400 support area, bitcoin cash price started a fresh increase against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the key $410 and $415 resistance levels to avoid further losses. It is now trading above the $420 level and it seems like there could be more gains towards the $430 and $435 levels.
On the downside, the $420 level might act as a support, below which there is a risk of a fresh decline towards the $410 level.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price steadily climbed from the $6.665 support area. It broke the $6.800 and $6.900 resistance levels. It is likely to continue higher above the $7.000 resistance level. If there is a proper close above $7.000, the price is likely to gain momentum towards $7.200 and $7.225.
Tron price is struggling to climb above the $0.0335 and $0.0340 resistance levels. TRX price is now trading near the $0.0330 support and there is a risk of more losses. If it stays above $0.0330, there could be a fresh increase above the $0.0340 level.
Binance coin (BNB) is following bitcoin and it recently surged above the $35.00 and $36.00 resistance levels. BNB price is up more than 4% and it is currently trading near the $36.50 level. If there are more gains, the price could test the $37.00 or $37.20 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a major upward move above the $275.0B and $280.0B resistance levels. The market cap even climbed to a new monthly high above the $285.0B level. It moved towards the $288.0B level and it is currently retreating from highs. On the downside, there are many supports near the $282.0B and $280.0B levels. On the upside, the market cap could test $295.0B or even $300.0B. Therefore, there could be more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.