- The total crypto market cap found support near the $270.0B level and recently recovered.
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 8% and recovered above the $11,000 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is currently above $120, but facing resistances near $122 and $124.
- BCH price is stable above the $400 level and it is slowly moving towards the $420 resistance.
- EOS price is likely to trade above the key $6.000 resistance area in the near term.
- Cardano (ADA) price is currently consolidating above the $0.0820 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past two days, bitcoin cash price managed to hold losses and recently settled above the $400 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is currently correcting higher and it recently broke the $410 level. However, there are many resistances on the upside near the $415, $418 and $420 levels.
On the downside, the main support is near the $400 level, below which the price could move back into a bearish zone. The next supports are near $390 and $382.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price failed to stay above the main $130 support level and it even spiked below the $120 support. LTC price is back above the $120 level and it is currently consolidating losses. An immediate resistance is near the $122 level, above which it could struggle to clear the $124 or $125 level.
EOS price stayed above the $5.500 and $5.600 support levels. It recovered above the $5.800 level and it is currently making an attempt to surpass the key $6.000 barrier. The next major hurdles for the bulls are near $6.100 and $6.150.
Cardano price declined heavily and settled below the $0.0850 support level. ADA price is currently consolidating above the $0.0820 support area and it is currently correcting higher. An initial resistance is near $0.0832, followed by $0.0840. The key resistance could be near the $0.0850 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a major decline below the $300.0B support area. However, the $272.0B and $270.0B levels acted as strong supports. The market cap start a strong recovery and climbed back above the $285.0B and $290.0B resistance levels. It even broke the $300.0B barrier and it seems to be facing hurdles near the $310.0B level. If there is an upside break above the $310.0B resistance, there could be a decent upward move in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins.