- The total crypto market cap extended its upside above the $300.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price rallied towards the $12,000 resistance and it is currently correcting lower.
- Binance coin (BNB) price seems to be consolidating above the $27.20 support area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price spiked above the $100.00 level, but it failed to stay above $100.00.
- BCH price is correcting lower after trading above the $350 resistance level.
- Tron (TRX) price failed to stay above the key $0.0230 and $0.0232 resistance levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past few days, there was a steady rise in BCH price above the $320 level resistance against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the $340 and $350 resistance levels. The price traded as high as $355 and it is currently correcting lower. An immediate support is near the $340 level, below which the price could test the $325 level.
On the upside, an immediate resistance is near the $350 level. If there is an upside break above $350, there could be more gains in the near term towards $360 and $370.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price climbed above the $28.00 resistance, but it failed to continue above $28.25. As a result, there was a break below $28.00 and it seems like BNB price is currently consolidating above the $27.20 support. If there is an upside break above $28.00, the price could climb towards $28.25 or $28.50. Conversely, a break below $27.20 might call for $26.40.
Litecoin price spiked higher due to halving and related events. LTC price broke the $100.00 and $102.00 levels. However, it failed to hold gains above $100.00 and it is currently trading near the $95.00 support. If there are more losses, the price could test the $92.00 or $90.00 support.
Tron price managed to break the key $0.0230 and $0.0232 resistance levels. However, TRX price failed to continue higher and trimmed most its recent gains. It is now trading below the $0.0250 level and it might revisit the $0.0220 support level in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a solid upward move above the $285.00 and $290.0B resistance levels. The market cap even climbed above the $300.0B resistance and tested the $310.0B level. It is currently correcting lower, but there are many supports on the downside near the $293.0B and $290.0B levels. Therefore, dips remain supported in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins in the coming sessions.