- The total crypto market cap climbed higher, but it failed to surpass the $272.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price surged around 5%, but it was rejected near the $10,500 and $10,600 resistance levels.
- EOS price settled above the $3.600 level and it is facing hurdles near the $3.700 and $3.800 levels.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is still trading in a bearish zone below the key $27.50 pivot level.
- BCH price is trading nicely above the $305 and $310 supports, but struggling near $320.
- Tron (TRX) price is under a lot of pressure and it is currently well below the $0.01850 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There was a decent recovery in BCH price above the $305 and $310 resistance levels against the US Dollar. However, the BCH/USD pair is facing a couple of important resistances near the $320 level. Therefore, the price must rise and settle above $320 to continue higher this week.
If there is no upside break above $320, the price could start a fresh decline. A break below the $305 and $300 support levels might push the price towards the $300 level.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price settled above the $3.600 resistance level and traded above the $3.650 level. However, there are many key hurdles forming near the $3.700 and $3.800 levels. A convincing close above $3.800 is needed for an upside acceleration in the near term. On the downside, the main support is near the $3.500 level.
Tron price started an upside correction from the $0.0155 support area. TRX price climbed above the $0.0165 resistance level and is trading above $0.0172. However, the price seems to be struggling to surpass the $0.0185 resistance area.
Binance coin (BNB) declined below the key $27.50 support level to move into a bearish zone. BNB price is currently holding the $26.00 support, but it is facing a lot of resistance near the $26.80 and $27.00 levels. On the downside, a break below $26.00 may perhaps push the price towards the $25.00 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was an upward recovery from the $250.0B support area. The market cap climbed sharply above the $260.0B resistance and a bearish trend line. However, the $270.0B and $272.0B levels acted as major hurdles. The market cap is trimming gains and is currently near the $260.0B level. It seems like there could be a fresh upward move towards the $272.0B resistance in the coming sessions. However, upsides could be contained in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.