- The total crypto market cap is currently holding the $250.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is struggling to gain momentum above the $10,400 and $10,500 resistances.
- EOS price is up more than 2% and it recently broke the key $4.000 resistance area.
- BCH price is back above the $300 pivot level and it could climb towards the $320 level.
- Tron (TRX) price is consolidating losses below the $0.0165 resistance area.
- Cardano (ADA) price is eyeing an upward move towards the $0.0500 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a downside correction, BCH price started a fresh increase above the $290 level against the US Dollar. The price broke the key $300 resistance level to enter a positive zone. It is now trading above the $305 level and it seems like the next stop for the bulls could be near the $320 level.
On the downside, an initial support is near the $302 and $300 levels. If the price fails to stay above $300, it may perhaps decline back towards the $290 support area.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price performed really well in the past few days and it broke the main $3.850 resistance. The upward move was such that the price even surpassed the $4.000 barrier. It is now trading above the $4.100 level and it seems like there could be a minor downside correction towards the $4.000 level.
Tron price remained in a bearish zone below the $0.01650 and $0.0160 resistance levels. TRX price is currently trading near $0.0158 and it might continue to face hurdles on the upside near the $0.0165 level.
Cardano price tested the $0.0450 level and recently started an upside correction. ADA price climbed above the $0.0465 level and it seems like it could continue to rise. The main resistance on the upside is near the $0.0500 level, above which it could test the $0.0520 resistance level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, the $245.0B support level acted as a strong support recently. The market cap climbed higher recently and broke the $250.0B resistance level. Moreover, there was a break above a bearish trend line with resistance near $255.0B on the same chart. The current technical structure suggests more upsides above the $260.0B level in the coming sessions. If there is a downside correction, the $245.0B level might provide support. Overall, there can be a slow and steady rise in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, TRX, ADA, bitcoin cash, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA, ICX, WAN, and other altcoins in the near term.