- The total crypto market cap is declining and struggling to stay above the $188.0B support.
- Bitcoin price is down more than 2% and it broke the $7,200 support area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is declining and approaching the $43.20 support area.
- BCH price is somehow holding the main $200 support area.
- EOS price is sliding and it seems like it could soon test the $2.500 support area.
- Binance coin (BNB) is now well below the $15.00 level and it might struggle to stay above $14.20.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past few sessions, bitcoin cash price mostly traded in a range below the $220 and $225 resistance levels against the US Dollar. More importantly, BCH price somehow holding the main $200 support area. If there is a downside break below the $200 support, there is a risk of a drop towards the $185 level.
On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $215 level. However, the main hurdles are still near the $220 and $225 levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price declined recently and settled below the $15.00 support area. BNB price even spiked below the $14.50 support and it is now consolidating losses. On the upside, there are resistances near the $14.80 and $15.00 levels. On the downside, the main support is near the $14.20 level.
Litecoin price is declining and it recently settled below the $45.00 and $44.50 support levels. LTC price is now approaching the $43.20 support. If it fails to stay above the $43.20 support, the bears are likely to aim the $41.00 support area in the near term.
EOS price is failed to stay above the $2.600 support area and it is sliding toward the $2.500 area. If the price continues to decline, the bears are likely to lead the price towards the $2.350 level. On the upside, the $2.600 and $2.650 levels are now likely to act as hurdles.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a steady decline below the $195.0B support area. The crypto market cap test the $188.0B support and it seems like it is struggling to hold the ground.
Therefore, a downside break below the $188.0B support area is likely to spark another slide in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term.