- The total crypto market cap is currently consolidating losses above the $188.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is also trading in a range above the $7,000 support area.
- EOS price is holding the $2.500 support area and it is rising towards the $2.650 resistance.
- BCH price is also somehow holding the main $205 and $200 support levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is declining and it recently traded below the $0.0140 support.
- Cardano (ADA) price is recovering, but facing hurdles near $0.0385 and $0.0400.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, bitcoin cash price declined below the $210 level against the US Dollar. BCH price even spiked below the $205 support area, but it somehow managed to stay above the $200 support area. The price is currently consolidating losses above $205 and it could correct higher.
On the upside, the previous support near the $215 level is now likely to act as a strong resistance. The main resistances are still near the $220 and $225 levels.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price declined and tested the $2.500 support area, where the bulls emerged. The price is currently correcting higher above $2.550. On the upside, the bulls are likely to face a couple of major hurdles near the $2.650 and $2.700 levels. On the downside, the key support remains $2.500.
Tron price remained in a bearish zone and followed a declining path after it broke the key $0.0150 support. TRX price even broke the $0.0140 support and it is down around 2% today. It could continue to move down towards the $0.0135 support.
Cardano price settled below the key $0.0400 support area. ADA price tested the $0.0350 support area and it is currently correcting higher. However, there are many resistances on the upside near the $0.0385 and $0.0400. Only a close above the $0.0400 resistance may perhaps start a decent recovery towards the $0.0500 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a steady decline below the $200.0B and $195.0B support levels. The crypto market cap is currently consolidating above the $188.0B support area and it might correct higher. However, it is likely to face a strong resistance near the $195.0B and $200.0B levels.
Overall, upsides are likely to remain capped in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, TRX, ADA, bitcoin cash, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA, ICX, WAN, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.