This is wonderful news for Bitcoin enthusiasts in Europe. Europe-based Bitcoin payment gateway Cashila has partnered with hardware Bitcoin wallet Trezor to make BTC-EUR payments even more convenient, technical co-founder of Cashila Jani Valjavec announced this via a blog post.
This is not the first time that the two entities have come together; In August, Cashila had worked with Trezor to create a simple and safer login.
The latest development will enable users to transfer Bitcoin directly from their Trezor wallet to a bank account of their choice.
The blog post laid down the complete procedure in simple steps.
- A customer will first log into Cashila account.
- He should then click “Pay/Send,” and enter all the necessary payment details such as the bank account, the amount to be transferred, and the recipient’s details.
- After filling the details, the customer should click the NEXT button, and plug Trezor into his computer.
- The “Review and confirm transaction” screen opens. Here, he will be able to choose between making a payment from the Cashila EUR wallet (if there is enough balance), his BTC wallet or directly from Trezor. He should select Trezor then.
- For a PIN-protected Trezor, a Trezor connect will pop-up with “Please enter your PIN” will appear. Follow the instructions.
- The ongoing transaction will be displayed on the Trezor screen for final confirmation. He has to confirm the transaction twice.
- Finished!Based in Praha, Cashila is an online Bitcoin company registered as a financial institution. The Company has been working on integrating the Bitcoin technology to everyday bill payments, making the entire process extremely simple and cost-effective. The Company charges a mere 1% fee on incoming transactions only.
Founded in 2013, Cashila allows Bitcoin holders make transactions or cash Bitcoins secure, inexpensive and with zero exchange rate risk.