- The total crypto market cap is slowly moving higher towards the key $220.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price might soon make another attempt to surpass the key $8,500 resistance area.
- BCH price is holding the $220 support, but it is facing hurdles near the $235 resistance.
- EOS price is climbing above $3.000 and it may perhaps revisit the $3.100 area.
- Stellar (XLM) price must surpass the $0.0600 and $0.0620 resistance levels for more gains.
- Tron (TRX) price is climbing higher towards the key $0.0150 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, BCH price corrected lower from the $235 resistance area against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair traded below the $225 level and tested the $220 support. The price is now consolidating and it seems like it could rise again towards the $235 resistance area in the near term.
On the downside, the key support is near the $220 level. If there are more downsides, the price could test the $205 and $200 support levels.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price corrected lower below the $3.000 level and tested the $2.850 support area. The price is moving higher once again and it about to break the $3.000 resistance area. If the bulls remain in action, the price may perhaps revisit the $3.100 resistance. The next key resistance is near the $3.250 level.
Stellar price is slowly rising from the $0.0500 support area. XLM price is approaching the key $0.0600 resistance area. If there is a successful break above the $0.0600 resistance area, there could be more gains towards the $0.0620 and $0.0650 levels in the near term.
Tron price managed to stay above the $0.0130 level and recently climbed above $0.0140. TRX price is now trading above the $0.0142 level and it seems like it could even break the $0.0145 level. If there are more upsides, the next stop for the bulls could be near the $0.0150 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, the $200.0B level is acting as a strong support. The market cap is currently moving higher, but it is facing a crucial resistance near the $220.0B level and a connecting bearish trend line on the same chart. A clear break above the $220.0B resistance is needed for more gains in the coming sessions. In the mentioned bullish case, there could be a decent recovery in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.