- The total crypto market cap is down more than $15.0B in the past three days.
- Bitcoin price is down around 4% and it even traded close to the $6,500 support.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is declining and it is now trading well below $40.00.
- BCH price dived more than 8% and it even broke the $185 support area.
- Tron (TRX) price was dumped after it broke the $0.01300 support area.
- Tezos (XTZ) is also down 8% and it is now trading near the $1.5750 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After struggling to stay above the $200 support, bitcoin cash price started another decline against the US Dollar. BCH price is down more than 10% in the past few days and it even broke the $185 support level.
The price is now trading below $180 and it seems like it could soon approach the $174 support area. Any further losses may perhaps lead the price towards the $165 support.
Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX) and Tezos (XTZ) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is down more than 5% and it broke the $40.00 and $38.50 support levels. LTC price is now trading below $38.00 and it is likely to continue lower towards the $36.20 and $35.50 support levels. On the upside, the price is likely to face hurdles near $39.20 and $40.00.
Tron price is down more than 20% in the past few days and it recently broke the main $0.0132 and $0.0130 support levels. TRX price is trading near the $0.0125 level and it might continue to slide. The next major support for the bulls might be near the $0.0121 level.
Tezos failed to stay above the $1.6200 and $1.6000 support levels. As a result, XTZ started a downside correction and traded below $1.5920 support. The price is now trading near $1.5750 and it could slide further towards the $1.5000 support area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a steady decline after the $200.0B level acted as a strong barrier. The crypto market cap is down more than $20.0B and it even broke the $180.0B support level.
At the moment, the $170.0B level is providing support. The crypto market cap is correcting higher, but upsides are likely to remain limited in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term. The main hurdles are near $180.0B and $182.0B levels.