- The total crypto market cap is holding the key $182.0B and $180.0B support levels.
- Bitcoin price is trading above the $7,200 support and it could start a fresh increase.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is slowly rising and it might test the $41.20 resistance.
- BCH price is up 4% and it is moving higher towards the $200 resistance area.
- EOS price is rising and it seems like it could attempt to clear the $2.700 resistance.
- Binance coin (BNB) is struggling to clear the $13.50 and $13.80 resistance levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a downside correction, bitcoin cash price found support near the $185 level against the US Dollar. BCH price is currently moving higher and it is trading above the $190 level. The price is up around 4% and it could continue to rise towards the $200 resistance level.
On the downside, the $185 level is a major support area. If there is a downside break below the $185 support, the price could revisit the $170 support area.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price found support near the $12.80 level and recently recovered above the $13.00 level. BNB price is currently consolidating near $13.20 and it might rise slowly towards the main $13.50 and $13.80 resistance levels.
Litecoin price is somehow holding the $40.00 support levels. On the upside, an initial resistance for LTC/USD is near the $41.20 level, above which the price is likely to accelerate higher. The next major resistance is seen near the $42.50 level. On the downside, the main supports are $39.50 and $48.40.
EOS price is trading with a positive bias above the $2.500 resistance area. If the price continues to rise, it could face hurdles near the $2.650 and $2.700 levels. On the downside, a clear break below the $2.500 level might start another decline towards the $2.300 level in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a failed breakout attempt near the $195.0B resistance area. The crypto market cap is now near the $185.0B level and it seems like it could rise slowly towards the $195.0B resistance.
Conversely, a break below the $182.0B support might spark a fresh decrease in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term.