- The total crypto market cap rallied recently and broke the key $325.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price is up more than 8% and it recently broke the key $12,000 barrier.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is likely to accelerate above the key $140 resistance area.
- Bitcoin cash price about to surpass the main $500 resistance to start a fresh increase.
- EOS price is currently above $7.300 and it could rise towards the $7.400 and $7.500 levels.
- Cardano (ADA) price is about to gain momentum above the key $0.1000 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There was a slow and steady rise in bitcoin cash price from the $460 support against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair climbed above the $470 and $480 resistance levels to move into a positive zone. The price is now trading above $485 and it seems like the bulls are likely to push the price above the $500 barrier in the near term.
Above $500, the price could accelerate towards the $515 and $520 levels. On the downside, the main supports are near $480 and $470.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is trading with a positive bias above the $125 and $130 support levels. LTC price is facing a strong resistance near the $140 level, above which there are chances of sharp gains towards the $150 level. On the downside, a break below the $130 support might start a bearish wave.
EOS price settled above the $7.20 and $7.25 support levels. It seems like the price is facing a tough resistance near the $7.45 and $7.50 levels, above which there are high chances of a run towards the main $8.00 resistance.
Cardano price remains in an uptrend above the $0.0900 and $0.0920 support levels. ADA price recently broke the $0.0950 and $0.0980 resistance levels. It is currently near $0.1000 and it may perhaps continue to rise towards the $0.1050 and $0.1100 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a sharp rise above the main $325.0B resistance level. The market cap gained more than $25 billion and broke the $340.0B resistance. The current technical formation is very positive, suggesting more upsides towards the $350.0B and $360.0B levels. If there is a downside correction, the previous resistance near the $325.0B level is likely to act as a strong support. Overall, there are chances of further upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins.