- The total crypto market cap extended its decline and broke the key $260.0B support.
- Bitcoin price declined around 8% and settled below the key $10,000 support.
- EOS price traded below the $3.550 support and remains at a risk of more downsides.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is extending its decline below the key $27.50 support level.
- BCH price is down around 5% and it recently broke the $300 support area.
- Tron (TRX) price is now trading below the $0.0170 level and it might continue to slide.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a failed attempt near the $325 level, BCH price started a fresh decline against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $320 support and even traded below the key $305 support level. The price is now trading below the $300 level and it seems like the next stop could be near the $280 level.
If there is an upside correction, the price is likely to face hurdles near the $305 and $310 levels. The main resistance on the upside remains near $320.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price extended its decline below the $3.650 and $3.550 support levels. The price is now trading below the $3.500 level and it may soon revisit the $3.350 support level. If there are more downsides, the price could test the $3.200 support area. On the upside, the main hurdles are near the $3.650 and $3.700 levels.
Tron price is trading in a crucial downtrend below $0.0180. TRX price recently traded below the $0.0170 level and it remains at a risk of more losses below the $0.01650 level. The next stop for the bulls is near the $0.0154 level.
Binance coin (BNB) failed to stay above the key $27.50 support area. BNB price is down around 4% and it is now trading well below the $27.00 level. An immediate support is near the $26.00 level, below which it could decline towards the $25.00 support area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a fresh decline initiated from well above the $280.0B level. The market cap declined below the $272.0B and $260.0B support levels. It recently visited the $245.0B support area and it seems like there could be more downsides. If there is an upside correction, the previous support are near the $260.0B and $262.0B levels might prevent gains. Overall, upsides are likely to remain capped in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.