- The total crypto market cap is currently placed nicely above the $260.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price remains in a strong uptrend and it recently spiked towards $9,000.
- EOS price surged more than 15% and tested the key $8.00 resistance area.
- Bitcoin cash price is currently trading in a range below the $445 and $450 resistance levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 10% and it recently broke the $0.0350 resistance.
- Cardano (ADA) price is slowly climbing higher towards the $0.0920 and $0.0950 resistance levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There were strong gains in bitcoin cash price above the $400 and $420 levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the $440 level, but it struggled to gain strength above the $445 and $450 resistance levels. If there is an upside break above the $450 level, there could be strong gains in the near term.
On the downside, there are a few supports near the $435 and $430 levels. If there is an extended downside correction, the price may find bids near the $420 level.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price performed really well recently and it rallied significantly after it broke the key $7.00 barrier. The price is up more than 15% and it recently cleared the $7.50 and $7.80 resistance levels. It tested the $8.00-8.10 resistance area and it is currently consolidating gains.
Tron price is gaining bullish momentum and it recently climbed above the key $0.0300 resistance. TRX price is up more than 10% and it even surpassed the $0.0350 resistance. The current price action is positive and it seems like the price may continue to rise in the near term. The next targets could be $0.0385 and $0.0400.
Cardano price is currently placed nicely above the $0.0800 support. ADA price is slowly moving higher and it may soon clear the $0.0900 resistance. However, a clear break above the $0.0920 and $0.0950 resistance levels is needed for continuous gains and a break above the key $0.1000 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a solid upward move above the$250.0B and $260.0B resistance levels. The market cap recently tested the $267.0B level and it is currently following a rising channel with support near the $259.0B level. On the downside, there are many supports near the $255.0B and $250.0B levels. Therefore, there are chances of more upsides in in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, TRX, ADA, bitcoin cash, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA, ICX, WAN, and other altcoins in the near term.