Nature of Operation: Independent Forex broker
- Fix ($US/BTC): $100
- Pro ($US/BTC): $200
- Zero ECN Account ($US/BTC): $500
Trading Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader Mobile, MT4 MultiTerminal
Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Farsi, Indonesian, Thai, Sinhalese, Vietnamese, Malay
NordFX, a platform for trading forex, cryptocurrencies and precious metals, was formed in 2008. The platform boasts of users from over 100 countries, trading these assets. They can also trade many financial instruments including popular CFDs and cryptocurrencies trading. NordFX has been found to be a great platform for trading tasks since it offers social trading functionality and extended strategy.
Being a licensed and regulated broker, NordFX also presents an advanced software that makes the trading experience better and easier both for new investors and professional traders alike. Strictly compliant with financial stability standards, NordFX ensures an effective and transparent structure for the secure and effective handling of the client funds.
Trading on a global multi-product platform like NordFX brings various advantages to the users, including enhanced performance, reliability and service. Customers signing up and depositing as per their account types, get an instant access to NordFX exclusive features, which include:
- Quick and easy account opening
- 3 types of trading accounts
- Credit leverage up to 1:1000 for all trading instruments including cryptocurrencies
- Over 25 payment systems for quick and easy funds deposits and withdrawals
- Order execution 0.5 seconds
- Low fixed and floating spreads from 0 pips
- Wide variety of trading instruments
- Expert advisors are allowed
- All trading strategies are allowed, including scalping and news trading
- VPS solution in partnership with Fozzy
- Mobile trading for easy access to accounts anywhere anytime
- Deposits in USD and bitcoins
- Two – Level Efficient Affiliate Program – partner commissions $10-12 per lot
The Payment Methods at NordFX
At NordFX, users can use a number of methods to make a deposit into their account. Users can deposit directly using bank transfers or cards like Visa or MasterCard. Users can also use other funding resources like Skrill, along with NETELLER, Payza, PayWeb, Perfect Money, QIWI, FasaPay, Z-Payment and other.
The minimum deposit limit at NordFX is $100. It implies that the traders at NordFX are better able to manage their liquidity. Similarly, the minimum withdrawal amount is just $1, implying that there is no limit to the withdrawals as such. Credit cards typically require 4% fee or $7.5. The withdrawal transactions are completed within 5-6 days. It is to be noted that users just have to pay the bank/payment system fees since NordFX doesn’t charge any fee of its own.
At present, NordFX has 33 currency pairs, 2 metals (gold, silver) and 6 cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, DSH, XRP, BCH), which help traders to enjoy portfolio diversification.
To know more about the broker and start trading, visit the official website to sign up for an account today.