We are happy to announce that BTCz is now listed on EXMO.
Users of the platform are now able to trade in the most popular pair: BTCz/BTC.
Founded in 2013 and based in London, Kiev, Barcelona and Moscow, EXMO is #1 exchange in Eastern Europe, and one of the world’s largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity. There are 1.5 mln users, 50 000 active traders, 315 000 daily visitors, 53 trading pairs, 5 fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, PLN, UAH) on the platform. The average daily trading volume is $50 mln.
BitcoinZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) mineable cryptocurrency launched by anonymous developers, positioning itself as a “people’s coin”, with an absolutely honest start for all community members starting with the 1st block, generated on September 9, 2017. The coin had no premine, there were no ICO companies and there are no blockchain development fees from mining.
BitcoinZ returns the community to the origins of cryptocurrency creation and emphasizes Satoshi Nakamoto’s true vision for creating a payment instrument with key parameters such as decentralization, anonymity, high supply, speedy transfers, and low transaction fees.
The main advantages of BTCZ:
- Decentralization is provided by the new ZHash algorithm, which does not allow coins to be mined using ASIC devices. Anyone can mine a coin, but only using CPUs or GPUs.
- The coin has a total supply of 21,000,000,000 – allowing transactions to be in whole number amounts and not fractional. The supply also enables transaction fees to be the equivalent of one ten-thousandths of a cent.
- The current reward for the block is 12,500 coins, but every 4 years there will be a halving of this reward, similar to how it occurs in the original Bitcoin.
- The block size is 8Mb with generation every 2.5 minutes, which guarantees high transaction speed even in comparison with other more popular cryptocurrencies.
- The ZCash core and its zk-SNARKs technology enable BitcoinZ with 2 types of addresses: T-addresses – for public transactions and Z-addresses – completely anonymous, which can be used to store your fixed capital (your personal electronic safe).
- Several different types of wallets have been developed and are available for different operating systems, including Android and iOS.
- Development and scaling is carried out by self-organized groups of independent developers on the basis of voluntary donations from community members and only by open and universal voting. Each community member holds the right to offer his own ideas on the development of the coin for the community.
- Latest achievements distinguishing BitcoinZ include: the development of payment gateway btcz.in, which allows you to accept BitcoinZ for payment in online stores and online sites; service TxtZ, which allows you to send and receive coins using regular SMS messages; service btcz.me for easy and fast sharing of your BitcoinZ wallet address; ZhashOS, a community packaged USB bootable operating system for mining BTCZ coins; and of course the transition to the mining algorithm from Equihash to ZHash to combat ASIC-devices.
- The coin has a strong team of developers, powerful and lively community support, a mass of ideas, incredible prospects, and passion for delivering liberty and decentralization.
The main site of the coin is http://btcz.rocks
Newsletter with development program and reports – http://info.btcz.rocks
Ideas and proposals for the development of the coin and community of BTCZ – https://forum.btcz.rocks