For a crypto investor/trader, 2022 has definitely not been the kindest year. From BTC hitting a peak at $65,000 in October of 2021 to $BTC trading at less than $19,000 in June 2022, the year has been far from bullish. It’s definitely ascertained that 2022 is seeing the worst crypto winter, with the bear market establishing its hold for good. The threat of a looming recession is also adding to the sentiment.
In a bear market, the prices of assets decline because the supply surpasses the demand. If there’s a fall in demand by 20% or more, it becomes a deteriorating bear market. However, despite the market conditions, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology continues to remain significant.
People are looking for the perfect investment opportunity, and Bearcoin (BTCBEAR) is emerging as the ideal contender with its upcoming launch.
What Exactly is Bearcoin (BTCBEAR)?
Positioned on the Polygon blockchain, Bearcoin allows investors/traders to generate profit even when the price of Bitcoin takes a dip. It does so by tracking the change in the price of BTC with the help of a decentralized BTC/USD price feed. Using data from this real-time price fluctuation, Bearcoin either inflates or deflates with the help of its smart contracts. The deflation and inflation mechanism, instead of a “fiat” system (like rebasing), produces effective outcomes like exchange-friendly swaps, and inflation mining, among other things.
- Until the appropriate BTC/BTCBEAR price ratio is obtained, BTCBEAR can generate up to 5% of inflation when BTC rises; and up to 5% of deflation when BTC drops.
- In addition to allowing users to profit from mining inflation tokens, Bearcoin provides fundamental data and vital trade statistics, including the most current rate of deflation/inflation, the most recent total supply, and so on.
- Bearcoin compensates its users by allocating the inflation generated during each transaction to a randomly selected address inside the inflation pool. Every wallet address activated on bearcoin.io and holding at least 100 BTCBEAR has a chance of receiving a share. And if you have a larger balance, the odds of receiving a percentage of the inflation also increase!
All Decked Up for the Upcoming Launch on DxSale
With its upcoming launch on DxSale, it’s imperative to dive deep into some ICO statistics. So, here it goes:
- 60% of the initial token supply would be up for sale in the upcoming ICO. Of the proceeds generated, 100% would be locked into the liquidity pool for 5 years.
- 38% of the initial token supply will be unlocked in airdrops for the holders in the first year. During the airdrop, 21,868 BTCBEAR would be distributed randomly to wallets that hold at least 100 BTCBEAR.
- The last 2% would be reserved for the rewards for the team and to cover the cost of the launch.
With the bearish sentiment grappling the crypto market, Bearcoin (BTCBEAR) steps in as a much-needed respite. As a one-of-a-kind decentralized financial instrument, Bearcoin enables traders and investors to gain profit from the fall in the price of Bitcoin, among other things.
Bearcoin has onboarded Blockwiz, a premium crypto marketing solutions provider, to help with expansion in new markets.