The FIFA World Cup is an interesting one this year. Hosted in Russia, it’s had no shortage of twists, turns, and unexpected moments. Germany, the current champions and among the favorites to win, have already been eliminated from the tournament. Meanwhile, nations that are generally unbeatable have looked shaky, while typically average teams have been on fire.
It’s shaping up to be a World Cup to remember, and encashing upon the excitement with an attractive promotion is Coinmama, a cryptocurrency platform which is currently offering prizes and discounts to users signing up, verifying themselves and making purchases on it.
By setting a low entry barrier to participation, Coinmama looks forward to attracting both seasoned as well as first-time cryptocurrency users, seeking to invest and/or trade the hottest asset class of the decade.
Coinmama is a platform for buying cryptocurrencies — fast. The platform focuses on making the buying process secure and straightforward, doing away with a lot of the complications and barriers that plague many similar platforms.
They want to bring simplicity to the crypto trading space, which is often overcomplicated and requires users to jump through various hoops just to get started. There are also plenty of concerns about safety in the space, and Coinmama wants to tackle that too.
On the platform, users can quickly and safely buy coins like Bitcoin, Ether, and Ripple (among others) using their credit card. It has an easy account verification process in place and works globally so that anyone from anywhere can purchase their favorite cryptocurrency in no time.
The platform is making a name for itself by creating a no-nonsense, reliable and secure way to purchase cryptocurrencies without added stress to the people. The Russia World Cup promotion is definitely an opportunity that’s being well utilized by Coinmama.
In Coinmama’s promotion, there are many ways for users to get involved and stand a chance of winning a prize. These are:
- Every $100 spent on Coinmama during the World Cup will automatically gain the user a single entry into a raffle, where the prize is one Bitcoin (currently valued at $6108 U.S.). It means, more they spend, more the entries with a higher chance of winning that 1 BTC.
- Another option is to take a verification selfie in front of a TV screen showing any World Cup match. It will entitle the user to 15% discount on the first order.
- For an even bigger discount, participants can take a selfie at the stadium of any FIFA World Cup game in Russia. It will get them 30% off on the first order.
- Finally, for those who are serious about the competition, there’s the option to “submit a photo of yourself” at any World Cup stadium holding a sign. The sign must show their wallet address or QR code along with Coinmama’s logo. Then they will have to post this photo to Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #coinmamacup — and the first ten people to do this will get $100 USD straight to their wallet.
- If any of the participants get broadcasted on live TV with the Coinmama sign, they could be in with a chance to win even more — possibly up to $1000 USD.
This competition could well bring even more excitement to a World Cup that’s been far from boring already. With pretty low requirements for eligibility, those following the FIFA World Cup, either on television or at the stadium can make a quick buck/get great discounts by taking part in a simple promotion.