- The total crypto market cap is gaining momentum above the $300.0B resistance level.
- Bitcoin price is likely to gain bullish momentum once it breaks $12,050 and $12,200.
- EOS price retested the $4.100 support area and it is currently correcting higher.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is surging above $30.00 and it recently gained more than 8%.
- BCH price is likely to climb above the key $340 resistance level in the near term.
- Tron (TRX) price is still under pressure and it might test the $0.0210 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, there was a downside correction in BCH price from the $350 resistance against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair declined below the $340 support level and tested the $330 support level. It is currently climbing higher, with an immediate resistance near the $340 level.
If there is an upside break above $340, the price could continue to climb towards the $350 resistance level. On the other hand, if there is no break above $340, the price could decline back towards the $330 support.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price remained in a bearish zone and it recently revisited the key $4.100 support level. The price stayed above the $4.100 support and it is currently correcting higher. An immediate resistance is near the $4.280 and $4.300 levels, above which the price might climb further higher towards the $4.500 resistance.
Tron price remained in a strong downtrend below the $0.0222 and $0.0220 support levels. TRX price is down around 2% today and it seems like the price is heading towards the $0.0210 support level. If there are more downside, the price could revisit the $0.0205 support.
Binance coin (BNB) performed really well and gained more than 8% in the past two sessions. BNB price broke the key $28.50 and $29.20 resistance levels. Moreover, the price broke the $30.00 resistance and it is climbing higher. The next major resistance is near the $30.80 and $31.20 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a downside correction recently, but the $290.0B level acted as a strong support along with a connecting bullish trend line. The market cap is once again moving higher and approaching the $305.0B resistance. If there is an upside break above the $305.0B and $310.0B resistance levels, there could be more gains in the near term. Overall, there are chances of a steady rise in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.