- The total crypto market cap is slowly climbing higher and it recently broke the $260.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price is currently trading in a range near the $10,200 level.
- EOS price is trading near $4.100 and it could start another upward move.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is up more than 6% and it recently surpassed the $21.50 resistance.
- BCH price gained more than 5% and it recently broke the $320 resistance area.
- Tron (TRX) price rallied 10% and broke the main $0.0165 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After forming a solid support above the $300 level, BCH price started another upward move against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $310 and $320 levels to move further into a positive zone. The price is up around 5% and it is currently consolidating gains above the $320 level.
On the upside, an immediate resistance is near the $325 level, above which the price could rally towards the $340 level. On the downside, the main supports are near the $310 and $305 levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price is showing positive signs above the $4.000 and $4.050 levels. The price is currently consolidating above the $4.100 level and it seems like it could start a strong rise towards the $4.400 and $4.500 resistance levels in the near term. Conversely, a break below $4.000 could start a downside correction.
Tron price started a strong rise in the past three sessions above the main $0.0165 resistance area. TRX price is up more than 10% and it recently surpassed the $0.0170 resistance level. It is now trading above $0.0172 and it could soon test the $0.0180 resistance area.
Binance coin (BNB) is showing positive signs and it recently broke the $21.00 and $21.20 resistance levels. BNB price even surpassed the $21.50 resistance and gained more than 6% in the past few hours. The next key resistance on the upside is near the $22.00 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a slow and steady rise above the $250.0B and $255.0B resistance levels. Bitcoin price remained in range, but it seems like altcoins dragged the market cap higher. Recently, there was a break above the $260.0B resistance, opening the doors for a move towards the $275.0B and $280.0B resistance levels. Overall, bitcoin might correct lower, but there could be more gains in Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.