- The total crypto market cap is holding an important support area near the $185.0B level.
- Bitcoin price is struggling to continue higher and trading close to the $7,200 support.
- EOS price is down 2% and it is now trading near the $2.600 support area.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is down 3% and it failed to stay above the key $14.00 support.
- BCH price is declining towards the $205 and $200 support levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is facing a strong resistance near the $0.0136 and $0.0138 levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a fresh increase above the $205 resistance, bitcoin cash price found resistance near $215 against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair failed to continue higher and started a downside correction below $210.
It is now moving closer towards the $205 support area, below which it might test the $200 support. Any further losses could restart downtrend and the price might slide towards the $185 support level.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price climbed higher recently above $2.600, but it faced resistance near the $2.700 level. A high was formed near $2.700 and the price started a downside correction. The price is now trading near the $2.600 support, below which it may perhaps test the $2.500 support area.
Tron price is struggling to gain momentum above the $0.0136 and $0.0138 resistance levels. The main resistance is still near $0.0140, above which the price might continue to rise in the near term. On the downside, the key support is near $0.0130, below which the price could decline heavily.
Binance coin (BNB) struggled to climb above the $14.40 area. As a result, BNB price started a fresh decline and broke the $14.20 and $14.00 support levels. The price is now approaching the $13.75 support level, below which it might even test the $13.50 area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a downside correction from the $195.0B resistance area. The crypto market cap declined below the $190.0B support. However, the $185.0B level and a connecting bullish trend line are providing support.
Therefore, there are chances of a fresh increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term unless the market cap slides below $180.0B.