- The total crypto market cap is showing positive signs above the $210.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price needs to surpass the $8,400 resistance area to continue higher in the near term.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is still struggling to climb above the key $60.00 resistance area.
- Bitcoin cash price is slowly rising towards the $235 resistance area.
- EOS price seems to be consolidating gains above the $3.050 and $3.000 support levels.
- Stellar (XLM) price is up more than 5% and it recently broke the $0.0650 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, there was a minor downside correction in BCH price below the $225 level against the US Dollar. However, the BCH/USD pair remained well supported near the $215 level. The price is currently climbing higher and is trading nicely above the $225 level.
On the upside, there are two important resistances near $235 and $240, above which the price is likely to accelerate gains towards the $250 and $265 resistance levels.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price failed to gain momentum above the $58.00 and $60.00 resistance levels. However, LTC price is holding the $55.50 support area and it is currently trading in a range. Overall, it must surpass the key $60.00 resistance level to start a strong rise in the coming sessions.
EOS price settled above the $3.050 support area and it is trading in a range. On the upside, the main hurdle is near the $3.250 and $3.300 levels. A successful break above the $3.3000 resistance area might start an increase towards the next hurdle near the $3.500 level.
Stellar price is performing nicely above the $0.0600 pivot level. XLM price is up more than 5% today and it broke the $0.0620 and $0.0650 resistance levels. The next resistance is near the $0.0675, above which the price could revisit the $0.0695 and $0.0700 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there is a strong resistance forming near the $220.0B and $225.0B levels. If there is a successful close above $225.0B, the market cap could start a decent rise towards the $250.0B and $260.0B resistance levels. On the downside, an immediate support is near the $210.0B level, below which it could revisit $200.0B. Only a close below $200.0B may perhaps decrease chances of a decent increase. Overall, there are chances of a decent increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.