It’s just about summer time, and there’s seemingly no shortage of bitcoin-related events going on in the community.
Case in point: Coin Congress. Following the Singapore launch of the event, the Congress is coming to the western coast of the United States. Specifically to San Francisco, when the event is held from July 23rd to the 24th at the Hilton Hotel Union Square.
The event is being held alongside the Casual Connect conference, and will feature nearly thirty of some of the most notable speakers in the crypto-currency community, which includes Litecoin founder Charlie Lee and Robocoin CEO Jordan Kelley.
“The Bitcoin platform is creating an upheaval in financial services, and we are just beginning to grasp how the world will change because of it,” said Brock Pierce, who serves as an advisor for Coin Congress (among other things). “Coin Congress brings together the industry’s top thought leaders to share their insights on the overall state of digital currencies, and provides attendees with actionable takeaways for their businesses.”
Here’s a full list of confirmed speakers at the event:
- Vinny Lingham, CEO, Gyft
- Charlie Lee, Creator, Litecoin
- Steve Beauregard, CoFounder and CEO, GoCoin
- Joe Hsieh, Expresscoin
- Michael Terpin, CEO, Transform PR
- Sean Percival, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Ken Feldman, CEO, BlockStreet
- Ryan Singer, CoFounder, CryptoCorp
- Marshall Hayner, CoFounder, QuickCoin
- P. Bart Stephens, CoFounder & Managing Partner, Stephens Investment Management
- Brandon Goldman, CoFounder, FreshPay
- Anthony Di Iorio, Founder, Bitcoin Decentral
- Jason King, Founder, Sean’s Outpost
- Jake Benson, Founder and CEO, Libra Services, Inc.
- Steven Sprague, CEO, Rivetz
- Dan Held, CoFounder, ZeroBlock
- Jordan Kelley, CEO, Robocoin
- Harry Yeh, Managing Partner, Binary Financial
- Craig Sellars, CTO, Mastercoin Foundation
- Alyse Killeen, Early Stage Venture Capital Investor
- Malcolm CasSelle, CEO, Timeline Labs
- Joel Dietz, Founder, Swarm
- Matthew Roszak, Founder, Tally Capital
- William Quigley, Clearstone Venture Partners
- Scott Robinson, Bitcoin Lead, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Tom Longson, CEO, Gogocoin
- James Robinson, Managing Partner, RRE Ventures
- Jonathan Teo, CoFounder, Binary Capital
- Adam Draper, CEO & Founder, Boost
Registration for the event is now open at usa.coincongress.org.