Risk management and payment solution company IdentityMind Global has announced today that they are internationally expanding their anti-money laundering solution for start-ups working in the bitcoin and other altcoin sector.
The move comes following the newly-awarded European Union Safe Harbor certification, which will allow the IdentityMind Global AML solution to receive and store user information, and thus permitting the expansion throughout the 28 countries in the European Union, in addition to other European counties that have adopted EU standards.
“We are proud to extend our industry-leading Bitcoin compliance solution to new customers around the globe,” said Garrett Gafke, IdentityMind Global CEO. “We have taken the different requirements of various countries into account when growing our solution. Thanks to customer input and our regulatory expertise, we’ve built a platform that can support Bitcoin companies nearly anywhere in the world.”
From IdentityMind’s press release this morning (quoted):
- North America: US, Canada, and Mexico. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from the U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), Canada’s Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada (FINTRAC), and Mexico’s Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público (SHCP).
- Asia: Hong Kong. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Hong Kong’s Joint Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Australia. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with KYC regulations from the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC).
- Caribbean: Barbados and Jamaica. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Jamaica’s Financial Investigations Division (FID), and Barbados’s Anti-Money Laundering Authority (AMLA).
- South America: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Brazil’s Conselho de Controle de Atividades Financeiras (COAF), Chile’s Unidad de Análisis Financiero (UAF), Colombia’s Unidad de Información y Análisis Financiero) (UIAF), and Peru’s Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera del Perú (UIF-Perú).
The international version of the product is available immediately to customer around the world. For more information, visit identitymindglobal.com/ignite.