Some things in life money can’t buy, but for everything else there’s Bitcoin. Not too long ago you could only spend your bitcoins at a few marketplaces, now you can buy houses, cars, even your citizenship to St. Kitts and a passport to go along with it.
PassportsForBitcoin.com now lets you buy your citizenship to St. Kitts completely with Bitcoin and you don’t even have to live there. International Investments & Consulting Limited, the company behind the site note the many benefits of having St. Kitts citizenship:
- Visa-free travel to 140 countries including Canada, the European Union, and Hong Kong
- 10 year multiple entry visa to the United States
- Tax advantages – no income, wealth, or inheritance taxes
- No residency requirement
- Lifetime citizenship for you and your family
- Citizenship confidentiality – your home country is not notified of your St. Kitts citizenship
“[O]ne St. Kitts company that is authorized by the government to submit citizenship applications is accepting Bitcoins for the required property investment and all fees associated with acquiring St. Kitts citizenship.”
Testimonials for the service have come the “Bitcoin Jesus” Roger Ver and well-known venture capitalist Dan Blizerian.
Beware, second citizenship isn’t cheap. In order to be considered by the government there are two investment options available in the St. Kitts program:
1. Real Estate Option – invest a minimum of US$400,000 in an approved real estate project
2. Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) Option – donate US$250,000 to the foundation
International Investments & Consulting Limited have already processed nearly 100 applications for citizenship, is your application next?