NEO ICO Asura Coin, has launched a whitelist in preparation for their upcoming token sale scheduled for May 21st, 2018.
The eSports and Betting platform, Asura World has announced the official opening of its token sale whitelisting process. With the registrations open, those interested in participating in the Asura World token sale can fill the form available on the website and avail the opportunity to get their hands on Asura Coin. The project holds an online gambling license from Curacao and is in the process of acquiring one from Malta.
The UK gambling commission has described unlicensed eSports gamblings sites as “parasitic” with scams and withdrawal issues causing damage to an industry estimated to reach $12.9 billion by 2020. Meanwhile, the lack of professionalism in the Private & Amateur tournament sector is taking advantage of younger gamers by selling their personal data. In addition to these issues, toxic gamers and game segregation leave a bitter taste to the eSport industry as a whole, the market needs a regulated, all-encompassing platform.
About Asura World
Enter Asura World: A utopian community for gamers, and most importantly a more supportive and incentivizing environment for everyone. Asura World is powered by the NEO blockchain and can be broken down into five distinct parts:
- eSports Betting & Tournament Live Stream: Where Asura will guide the players to transit from traditional cash betting technology to a more fair, engaging and ethical market through digital currency. Asura World introduces unique betting rules specific to the gaming community that are powered by smart contracts. These rules can easily be submitted and made by the community. To complete the experience, users will be provided with a “one-stop shop” to watch their favorite tournaments live and free of charge.
- Professional guides: Instead of learning by observing, players can reach out to the professional guides through the platform. Players would be able to gain an in-depth game analysis through interactions with professional players.
- Tournament hosting: Users can take advantage of Asura World’s community matchmaking application which allows the players to host their own tournaments. Both parties will agree on prearranged terms to ensure the fairness of the game.
- Community matchmaking: Platform users can take to the stage and host their own 1v1 or 5v5 matches. To maintain fairness, both parties will agree on prearranged match terms. Staked funds are loaded into Escrow and are released by validated game API’s which automatically calculate match results and release funds accordingly.
- Community Centre: Asura World offers an entire community hub section for users to socialize, share ideas, and enjoy themselves. Users can earn rewards in the form of ASA Coins or “Community Points” that are redeemable for ASA Coins once they reach certain thresholds.
Token Sale Details
Fueling Asura World is the ASA Coin, an NEP-5 token which provides a range of functions and utility across the platform. This will be used as a Coin for payments, bets, and stakes, and to incentivize the sharing of quality content, professional guides, forum contributions and more.
Asura Coin is looking to raise a minimum of $2.5 M and a maximum of $12 M through its upcoming token sale campaign. The funds raised will be used to develop the Asura World platform and expand its ecosystem.
The Asura Coin whitelist will close 18th May 2018. The token sale will commence for approved whitelisted members from the 21st of May. There will be no pre-sale or private sale, and a modest contribution will net you the same bonus as the “whales”
Minimum contribution: 1 NEO
Max contribution : 50 NEO
Bonus 20% First 24 Hours
Minimum contribution: 1 NEO
Max contribution : 500 NEO
Bonus 15% first hour
10% for 100+ NEO contributions (Max 500)
The token sale will end on June 15th with a maximum cap for tokens at 1 billion, which will be distributed as follows:
65% will be there at crowdsale
25% will be reserved for growth and betting reserve
10% will be allocated to the team members
Apart from skilled developers and data scientists, the Asura Team consists of a strong advisory board with members having diverse backgrounds and experience with companies such as Oracle, City of Zion, Crunchyroll, Konami, and Perfect World. The core management team is made up of Peter Shen, CEO & Co-founder, Eman Abdollahi, COO & Co-founder, Haoyang Feng, CTO & Technical Lead and Marketing Manager, Nathan Frater.
More information about the platform is available at – https://asuracoin.io/