Bloomberg Tickers – COINXBT.ss COINXBE.ss
The XBT Provider instruments Bitcoin Tracker One (Ticker: COINXBT) and Bitcoin Tracker EUR (Ticker: COINXBE) resumed trading at 09.00 a.m. (CET) at Nasdaq Nordic in Stockholm. Nasdaq has approved Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited as the new guarantor of the ETC’s (Exchange Traded Certificates). The XBT Group has also, effective today, become a subsidiary of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited (GAJL).
Bitcoin Tracker One and Bitcoin Tracker EUR are designed to provide investors with convenient and liquid access to the returns of the underlying asset, bitcoin. XBT Provider is at all times fully hedged, and always holds bitcoins equivalent to the value of ETCs issued.
Johan Wattenström, CEO and co-founder of the XBT Group said:
“We would like to thank Nasdaq and Global Advisors for their hard work and commitment to achieving a fast resolution. We have been very satisfied cooperating with all involved parties and are looking forward to a long-term partnership. As part of Global Advisors, we now have the capabilities and means to accelerate the expansion of our business and provide investors with a broad range of products and services for safe and easy exposure to bitcoin markets.”
Daniel Masters, Co-Founder and Director of GAJL added:
“We believe bitcoin will change the world. Acquiring control of XBT Group is a unique opportunity to increment our strategy of creating access to bitcoin as an asset class. XBT’s products offer one-click, delta-one exposure to bitcoin via a wide range of electronic trading platforms. We look forward to sharing with XBT the benefits our best-practices and experience managing the Global Advisors Bitcoin Investment Fund.”
For all media enquiries:
Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited
Phone: +44 1 534 513100
Email: [email protected]
- XBT Provider AB (publ) is a public limited liability company formed in Sweden with statutory seat in Stockholm. The issuer is incorporated under Swedish law and registered with the Swedish companies’ registration office under registration number 559001-3313.
- The XBT Group companies under the control of GAJL will adhere to all frameworks regarding compliance, reporting, risk management and corporate governance that would apply if XBT Group were conducting such a business under Jersey regulations. The full prospectus, as well as the audited annual report, is available on xbtprovider.com – a new prospectus incorporating these changes will be issued as soon as possible.
- Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited (a Registered Private Company – number 102184) and its predecessor companies have provided professional asset management in commodities since establishment in 1999. Based in St Helier, Jersey in the Channel Islands the company currently focuses on bitcoin investment products and blockchain technology companies. GAJL is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
- The Global Advisors Bitcoin Investment Fund PLC, is an expert Fund constituted under Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1988.
- Mangold Fondkommission is a Stockholm based brokerage and Investment bank. As a member of Nasdaq Stockholm, the company assists XBT Provider with clearing services and acts as a liquidity provider for Bitcoin Tracker One and Bitcoin Tracker EUR.
USEFUL LINKS & TAGS: