December 8, 2016 in Abu Dhabi will be held Blockchain Conference (B Conference) – the first major event in the Middle East, which is dedicated to the development of Blockchain technology The conference program will feature 20+ speakers from major financial institutions from all over the world and blockchain startups. The agenda explores a unique combination between fintech entrepreneurs, bankers and governments across Europe, Middle East and the rest of the world.
The B Conference is created with the emphasis on learning in practice, with auditorium sessions, café sessions, all with the common theme of interaction and engagement. The conference program includes 3 blocks with the most hot topics and experiences of the worldwide blockchain technologies development:
- Means of Blockchain and opportunities for it
- Blockchain start-ups on UAE map
- Digital currencies – is there any chance?
- Blockchain payments and Blockchain remittance
- Security and regulation:
- Security settlements
- Law enforcement and regulation
- Real case study: Practical usage of Blockchain:
- Decentralization to build a better government
- Blochchain technology for real estate transactions
- Digital asset trading
- Blockchain for publishing
- Blockchain solutions for global freight
- Blockchain for solar power
With the launch of this new event, we’re excited to offer bankers, VCs, startups, unicorns, payment companies, government officials, and more the opportunity to actively exchange information and establish powerful strategic alliances.
The B Conference will take place at Mariott Downtown Abu Dhabi on 8 December 2016.
For participation in the conference please, register on the web-site bconference.org
If your company is interested in sponsoring an upcoming event, please contact us at email@example.com.