Blockchain Live is back and will be returning to London Olympia on 25th September as a festival of blockchain education. As a reader of NEWS BTC you are entitled to a Free Festival Pass to attend the one-day event, packed with engaging, thought-provoking and quality content. Use the code NEWSBTC to claim your free pass here.
This year Blockchain Live will be moving away from the traditional exhibition model, into a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration.
Blockchain Live focuses solely on the business potential of blockchain & DLT, encouraging conversations and debate on the topic of blockchain technology, whilst cutting through the hype and challenging the critics to educate, upskill and drive long-term thinking on the strategic benefit for businesses, governments and society.
You can join industry innovators, crypto enthusiasts and forward-thinking investors to explore what is next in the world of crypto at the Crypto Impact Stage which will cover a range of topics including:
- A fresh look at tokens
- Understanding the STO
- Regulating digital assets
- Taxation of digital assets
- Principles for stablecoin issuers & users
- Asset Tokenisation
- Developing custody solutions
Festival Headline Speakers Include:
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Elizabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
- Nicole Sandler, VP Fintech and Regtech, Barclays
- Greg Medcraft, Director for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD
- Julianne Solane, Analyst, Leaseum Partners
- Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- David Fauchier, CEO/CIO, Cambrial Capital