When we talk about the crypto industry, decentralized finance is undoubtedly in the mainstream. Smart contracts have improved the efficiency of cryptocurrencies, making almost all bank activities possible on the blockchain.
Being afraid that your bank account could be blocked overnight “just because” is now history. With no centralized entity managing your assets, lending money is now a quicker process – and a safer one too.
And if you also want to join the DeFi hype, there’s no better way than getting DFI tokens on Defiqa’s Presale.
What is a DFI token, and how can you get it?
The DFI token is the newest cryptocurrency developed by Defiqa, based on the ERC-20 protocol. This token opens the doors to the Defiqa ecosystem, which makes the traditional banking and wealth management services completely decentralized.
That means lending markets, vaults, and even yield farming activity. Using these tokens also brings:
- A full-stack DeFi protection – since the Defiqa’s security covers a multi-layer stack;
- Faster and low-cost trading activities;
- The right to vote on proposals on the Defiqa platform;
- Staking rewards.
To get DFI tokens, you can join the presale or wait for them to be listed on Uniswap. But we recommend getting them as soon as you can, to benefit from the low price.
The presale started on February 1st, and it can last until April 1st. There are 84,000 tokens on the line, distributed in three phases at different prices:
- Phase 1 – 40,000 DFI with 1 ETH equalling 40 tokens;
- Phase 2 – 25,000 DFI with 1 ETH equalling 35 tokens;
- Phase 3 – 19,000 DFI with 1 ETH equalling 32 tokens.
The quicker you get them, the better. Every phase requires at least a 0.1 ETH purchase, motivating crypto users to take chances and seek greater profits.
A brief look at the Tokenomics
If you’re curious about how Defiqa distributes its total DFI supply, both during and after the presale, here’s their plan:
1.During the presale
- Total Supply: 210,000 DFI
- Available for Presale: 40% of the total supply
- Hard cap / Soft cap: 3,000 ETH / 1,450 ETH
- Uniswap liquidity: 60%
2. After the presale
- 60% of the raised funds will be locked in Uniswap liquidity.
- 10% of the raised funds will be used to buyback and burn DFI tokens;
- 30% of raised funds will be used for listing on more exchanges, marketing & promotion, and development activities.
It is true that Defiqa is not the only DeFi company out there and certainly not the last, but it stands out on various levels.
First of all, it is backed by experts in FinTech, cybersecurity, and capital markets, under Mahe Adrien and Mark Price’s leadership.
Secondly, its token was created using a multi-tier model, generating more value from permissionless innovation.
Finally, their roadmap shows their dedication and pure passion for the crypto business, striving for a more robust financial economy. By the end of 2021, they plan to launch governance staking and even integrate DFI on Ethereum on-chain DEXes, continuing to refine their current features.
You can find more information on Defiqa’s official website or its social media channels: