On October 15th at 19-00 master-class “Blockchain in China: investments and trends” will take place in Kyiv. The event is held by Blockchain Association of Ukraine and global marketing agency Iskander.
Master-class will bring together professionals from the blockchain industry, entrepreneurs and investment funds representatives.
The agenda of master-class will be:
- What do Chinese investors want from blockchain startups;
- The development of Chinese blockchain infrastructure, its interaction with the government;
- Changes in Chinese legislation, important for blockchain industry;
- Chinese investment trends in blockchain industry;
- Cultural differences in investment strategies;
- The “domino effect” in China
Amirsan Roberto, Head of CIS в Genaro Networks, will lead the master-class.
Amirsan is the founder of digital agency Roberto&Co (now called Tolbao Group) in Shanghai, the co-founder of educational platform Wonder.Wiki (project raised 500k USD from MFund).
He has a work experience with more than 40 companies including AmCham, AustCham, Aboro Academy, Manchester Business School, Life-Line, Heart2Heart, Angel Jet Network.
Now Amirsan is involved in two projects: Wiredin (service for promotion in LinkedIn) and Genaro, which has raised more than 12K ETH from 12 funds (Block Asset, Link VC, Collin Star, Chain PE, Aware Capital, Tally Capital, Node Capital, Queschain Capital and so on).
After master-class guests are welcome to ask questions to the speaker.
The event will be held in English.
The event is supported by Dagrsol company
Place of event:: «Blockchain Association of Ukraine», ул Верхний Вал, д. 10, Киев
For additional information please write email@example.com