On March 1, Istanbul will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey, an event dedicated to cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and blockchain. The conference program is already completed.
Speaker and topics of the conference:
- Gokhan Seckin, CEO at Kimlic. Presentation topic: Blockchain application in traditional industries (finance, education, event, insurance).
- Dr. Cigdem Ayozger, Founder of SRP-Legal. Presentation topic: Legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in the world and Turkey.
- Servet Gozel, Director at KPMG Turkey. Presentation topic: Blockchain & Cyber security.
- Fevzi Gungor, CEO at Odeal. Presentation topic: Banks and FinTech. Exploring the new role of fintech in digital banking services.
- Matt Oguz, Managing Director at Venture Science. Presentation topic: What is the investors’ perspective on blockchain startups?
- Bulent Tekmen, Co-Founder of Colendi. Presentation topic: How does blockchain technology change financial services in Turkey?
- Aleks Bozhinov, Co-Founder of Crowdholding. Presentation topic: Growthhacking ICOs: A data-driven hustle.
- Stefano Virgilli, CMO at Copernicus Gold. Presentation topic: The marvelous world of ICO-llywood.
- Gordon Einstein, Managing Partner at CryptoLaw Partners. Presentation topic: The Legally Compliant ICO/TGE: Securities Regulation, SAFTs and Beyond.
Besides, attendees will be able to listen to two-panel discussions: one is dedicated to fintech prospects and another will reveal the impact of cryptocurrencies and blockchain on the whole world.
Venue: InterContinental Istanbul hotel.
By the way, on Saint Valentine’s Day, Smile-Expo is presenting you a 50% discount on every ticket! Come to the conference along with your soulmate, friend or colleague.
Register to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey from 14 to 16 February inclusive using the LOVEBITCOIN promotion code and the discount will be yours.
Moreover: everyone registering from 12 to 18 February has a chance to obtain one more ticket for free! On February 20, two winners will be determined by a random number generator.
Buy a ticket with a discount and see you on March 1 in Istanbul!