On March 1, Istanbul will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey, an event dedicated to cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and blockchain. The conference program is already completed.
Speaker and topics of the conference:
- Gokhan Seckin, CEO at Kimlic. Presentation topic: Blockchain application in traditional industries (finance, education, event, insurance).
- Dr. Cigdem Ayozger, Founder of SRP-Legal. Presentation topic: Legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in the world and Turkey.
- Servet Gozel, Director at KPMG Turkey. Presentation topic: Blockchain & Cyber security.
- Fevzi Gungor, CEO at Odeal. Presentation topic: Banks and FinTech. Exploring the new role of fintech in digital banking services.
- Matt Oguz, Managing Director at Venture Science. Presentation topic: What is the investors’ perspective on blockchain startups?
- Bulent Tekmen, Co-Founder of Colendi. Presentation topic: How does blockchain technology change financial services in Turkey?
- Aleks Bozhinov, Co-Founder of Crowdholding. Presentation topic: Growthhacking ICOs: A data-driven hustle.
- Stefano Virgilli, CMO at Copernicus Gold. Presentation topic: The marvelous world of ICO-llywood.
- Gordon Einstein, Managing Partner at CryptoLaw Partners. Presentation topic: The Legally Compliant ICO/TGE: Securities Regulation, SAFTs and Beyond.
Besides, attendees will be able to listen to two-panel discussions: one is dedicated to fintech prospects and another will reveal the impact of cryptocurrencies and blockchain on the whole world.
Venue: InterContinental Istanbul hotel.
By the way, on Saint Valentine’s Day, Smile-Expo is presenting you a 50% discount on every ticket! Come to the conference along with your soulmate, friend or colleague.
Register to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey from 14 to 16 February inclusive using the LOVEBITCOIN promotion code and the discount will be yours.
Moreover: everyone registering from 12 to 18 February has a chance to obtain one more ticket for free! On February 20, two winners will be determined by a random number generator.
Buy a ticket with a discount and see you on March 1 in Istanbul!
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.