On 18 May, 2018 the five-star Hilton Kyiv Hotel (Kyiv, Ukraine) will host NEXT BLOCK Conference, an outstanding event on blockchain, crypto, and ICO, featuring the industry leaders, investors and startup CEOs. Conference will be concluded by Official FTV Coin Deluxe Party, the most fabulous crypto party 2018 in Eastern Europe.
The event organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest, will bring together over 350+ participants and 20+ distinguished speakers.
- Bobby Lee, Co-founder at BTCC – the first bitcoin exchange in China, Board member at Bitcoin Foundation;
- Simon Cocking, Expert, whose name has been listed on 3 top lists of global blockchain/fintech influencers.
- Terrance Cash, Chairman & Founder of Greenlight’s corporate group, seasoned serial entrepreneur, accredited private investor;
- Nimrod May, CMO at Sirin Labs, 4rth largest token crowdsale in history;
- Itay Adam, Launch strategist and ICO Campaigner;
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0, an award-winning global PR agency, “Movers and Shakers” on Forbes
- Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-large, VentureBeat
- Ruslan Gavrilyuk, Co-founder and President of Token-as-a-Service, Co-founder of Kepler Technologies
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Secretary of the National Reform Council to the President of Ukraine;
- Michael Kharenko, CYFRD Frontech Investments, Partner, Managing partner Sayenko Kharenko law firm;
- Robert Corriveau, Founder and CEO of Cryptodipity & Gavel Coin, entrepreneur, crypto expert;
- Pavel Kravchenko, Co-founder of Distributed Lab, one of the most trusted blockchain experts in Ukraine.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- From Holding to Spending: Will e-commerce revolutionize crypto or the other way around?
- Blockchain Technology: Challenges and the Way Forward;
- Is the ICO Dead but not Buried yet? What comes next?
- Building Relationships with Clarity and Transparency: Simplifying PR for ICOs and Blockchain Ventures;
- Writing the Global Regulations Story: Love and Fight;
- How Blockchain is Empowering Businesses and Communities?
Also ICO ventures CEOs will present their projects at Quick-fire Pitch Session. Each partaker will get 3 minutes to earn the investor’s trust.
The highlight of the event is the most EXCLUSIVE and STYLISH after-party in Eastern Europe Official FashionTV FTV Coin Deluxe Party featuring Michel Adam, the founder and sole owner of Fashion TV, an international fashion and lifestyle channel (500 mln viewers worldwide in 193 countries).
Purchase ticket before May 1st and get 50% discount for all types of tickets;
For those who won’t be able to join NEXT BLOCK, online broadcasting will be available both in original English language and in simultaneous Russian translation.
To find out more information, buy a ticket, become a sponsor or media partner visit the next-block.org website.