Three Meme Tokens Making Big Strides This Year: Big Eyes (BIG), GM Wagmi (GM), and Dogelon Mars (ELON)

Advertisement

Meme tokens are starting to dominate the crypto market. In a world of doom and gloom, everyone wants something light-hearted to be a part of. Dogelon Mars (ELON), and GM Wagmi (GM) provide that. Both have helpful communities that educate crypto beginners and help them recover from scams.

Big Eyes (BIG) is a new meme token launching later this year. 90% of tokens will be available at launch with the remaining 10% split between a marketing and a charity wallet. Generous donations to ocean sanctuaries will help Big Eyes (BIG) gain popularity and celebrity endorsements on their journey, to become the most significant meme token.

Big Eyes (BIG): The cute anime cat

Big Eyes (BIG) is a community-driven meme token to shift wealth into the DeFi ecosystem while saving the ecosystem of the world. The platform is “Hungry for change” and believes that community tokens are huge wealth generators for community and charity.

Big Eyes (BIG) plans to have an NFT collection in the top ten, with NFT events taking place each season! Holders of Big Eyes NFTs are eligible to join the Big Eyes Sushi Crew, a fun club for NFT holders who like to “own cute things, do fun things, and eat fish things”.

The tokenomics of Big Eyes (BIG) provides a myriad of benefits for its community. There is a $2 million liquidity pool locked for two years, no shopping tax or fees, and a wallet dedicated to ocean sanctuaries. Digital and physical merchandise will also be available to the community, with the money raised going directly to the platform and charities.

The meme token of 2021: GM Wagmi (GM)

GM Wagmi (GM) was a cryptocurrency made to generate a feel-good buzz in the cryptoverse. The token quickly became a widespread way of greeting others and bringing people together in the crypto space.

The community is essential to the success of GM Wagmi (GM), and it has a strong one. It continues to receive support from members of the crypto community, thanks to its cheery disposition. GM Wagmi is short for “Good morning, we’re all gonna make it”. Its desire to spread joy has a positive impact on the crypto community.

GM Wagmi (GM) is a deflationary currency. It means that for every transaction, 1% of the amount transferred is burnt. This is vital for maintaining a stable price for cryptocurrencies if the demand remains consistent.

Dogelon Mars (ELON) is out of this world!

Dogelon Mars (ELON) is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain. Its main intention is to replicate the success of Dogecoin (DOGE) while fulfilling Elon Musk’s goal to colonise Mars. Dogelon Mars has a following of over 500,000 – with 115,000 holders of the ELON token.

The Dogelon Mars (ELON) community has gained a reputation for donating their ELON tokens to those who fall victim to crypto scams. The helpful community is the driving force behind the success of the token, with the immediate goal being to pay for the transport of settlers to Mars.

Dogelon Mars (ELON) has several ideas to expand its ecosystem. They include incorporating DeFi and staking opportunities for ELON holders, and creating a governance token (xELON). It will provide incentives for the community in the Dogelon Mars ecosystem and facilitate decision-making.

To summarise

Dogelon Mars (ELON) and GM Wagmi (GM) are both established meme tokens that have gained serious traction since their launch. Their helpful communities have been the key to their success thus far, and they keep on growing. They should both be on your watchlist as they have big things planned this year.

Big Eyes (BIG) is the cute anime cat everyone has fallen in love with. Its innovative platform provides users with multiple services and benefits to enjoy for simply being an active member of the community. Will you be a part of its incredible journey?
For more information on Big Eyes (BIG), please visit the following websites:

Website: https://bigeyes.space/
Telegram: https://t.me/BIGEYESOFFICIAL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigEyesCoin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BigEyesCoin/

 

 

 

 

Win up to $1,000,000 in One Spin at CryptoSlots

Related Posts

Premium Partners

Top Brokers

Sportsbooks