In what ways can Blockchain change our daily lives? What does it propose as a new paradigm for decentralization and trust? How to deal with this new digital world where data has become the digital gold?
The Monaco International Blockchain show (M.I.B.) will bring together actors from the international Blockchain ecosystem to explain and discuss the current topics as well as future applications related to this innovative and dynamic technology: logistics, security, payments, traceability of products, etc.
The M.I.B. is the first international trade fair in the Principality of Monaco dedicated to the Blockchain technology and its applications.
This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself into this disruptive ecosystem, to share your experiences and ideas with the numerous experts and influencers present at the event.
The show will be held over two days on May the 16th and the 17th at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
The themes to be discussed are central to the current global and Monegasque socio-economic concerns: the ecology, the transparency of markets and transactions, the necessary modernization of legislation, the positioning of the banks and financial markets, as well as the potential of the DLT to make each city a Smart City.
Among the speakers and partners of the show, the M.I.B. has the honor to confirm the presence of:
• Philippe Rodriguez (Bitcoin France President, Avolta Partners Founder)
• Pierre Paperon (Solid Co-founder)
• Arnaud Auger Sengupta (Atelier BNP PARIBAS, Facebook Marketing)
• Cal Evans, Igor Chugunov (CREDITS)
• Naeem Aslam (Expert for CNBC)
• Nicolas Louvet (CEO Coinhouse)
• Thierry Poyet (World of Blockchains Monaco)
• Thibault Verbiest (DS Lawyers )
• Sergio Garcia Fernandez (Influencer and Youtuber)
• Christophe Ozcan (Crypto4all)
• Kirill Nikolaev (VIMANA)
• Dr Melek Sonai (Physician, Imperial College London)
• Joe Petrowski (Engineer)
• Sunny Kapoor (Glad Age)
• Nikita Lukianets (PocketConfidant AI)
• David Princay (CFC).
Among the exhibitors of the M.I.B to note:
• BIGBANG ENERGY from the Institute of Research and Innovation Blockchain Research Center in Paris based on the Saclay campus. Bigbang designs and integrates fully electric and carbonless digital boilers and air conditioning solutions into industrial and commercial sites.
• The CREDITS platform which is designed to create services for Blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry.
• MONOECI: Cryptoasset based in Monaco
• Crypto4all: Consulting firm specialized in Blockchain
• Fashion TV: which will present its ecosystem based on the Blockchain.
• TALAO: the first French ICO which aims to develop on the Blockchain its decentralized autonomous organization dedicated to people working freelance.
• ALMORA: an investment company in Blockchain projects.
A networking cocktail will be organized on Wednesday, May 16th at the Grimaldi Forum from 7pm, with the participation of Fashion TV models.