Taking blockchain mainstream, Blockchain Live is back and will be returning to London Olympia on 25th September as a festival of blockchain education. A one-day event, packed with engaging, thought-provoking and quality content, this year Blockchain Live will be moving away from the traditional exhibition model, into a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration.
Blockchain Live focuses solely on the business potential of blockchain & DLT, encouraging conversations and debate on the topic of blockchain technology, whilst cutting through the hype and challenging the critics to educate, upskill and drive long-term thinking on the strategic benefit for businesses, governments and society.
The festivalisation of the event will deliver an open plan educational and networking environment, allowing for more hands-on learning, meaningful discussion and face-to-face meetings between attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors, driving an honest discussion on the challenges and benefits associated with the technology’s adoption.
- Crypto Impact Stage
- Future Finance Stage
- Blockchain Business Summit
- Tech Connect Stage
- GovChain Stage
Blockchain Live also introduces four immersive education features including:
- The Developers Den
- Blockchain in Action
- Training Studio
- Solutions Showcase
Furthermore, the event will have several new features including live debates, expert seminars, connections zone and live bar.
Want to know more? Download the Festival Brochure
Festival Headline Speakers Include:
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Rhian Lewis, Software Engineer & Co-Developer of Altcoin Portfolio, Count My Crypto
- Julianne Sloane, Analyst, Leaseum Partners
- Nicole Sandler, VP Fintech and Regtech, Barclays
- Bob Crozier, Chief Architect Customer Platforms, Allianz
- Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- David Fauchier, CEO/CIO, Cambrial Capital
- Greg Medcraft, Director for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD
- Suyash Shrivastava, Manager, Solution Design Team, Maersk
SAVE 15% OFF YOUR FESTIVAL PASS
Register for your Festival Pass using the code BTC15 to save 15% off