Blockchain business in Slovenia: laws, opportunities, and prospects. How beneficial is the country’s environment for investors and startup organizers? Is this ecosystem developed, and what do the laws say? These issues will be revealed by speakers of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia.
Among the invited speakers:
- Jure Pirc, the President of Blockchain Association Slovenia
- John Collins, Head of Red Flag USA – Global communications and strategic consultancy
- Yuri Sidorovich, the Managing Partner and Forensic leader for Deloitte’s Adriatic Region
- Matjaž Slak, Evaluations Team Lead at Cofound.it
- Vit Jedlicka, President of Liberland
- Aleks Bozhinov, Business Coach. Serial Entrepreneur. Ex-Googler
The conference will allow participants to discuss stages of the blockchain and cryptocurrency acceptance in Slovenia, prospects of their integration in various business, financial, and government control areas, as well as the legal regulation.
One of conference novelties is a startup speech: each participant of the innovation exhibition will be able to make a brief presentation of their projects in the conference room. It is an excellent opportunity for startups to be heard and for investors to find prospective projects for investing.
The conference will include a panel discussion about the blockchain regulation in Slovenia. Guests will be able to listen to opinions of government officials, leaders of the Blockchain Association of Slovenia, and consulting company specialists.
Date of the event: December 12.
Venue: Dunajska cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Center)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.