Press Release: First Investment Token

News BTC | August 27, 2018 | 1:07 pm
first investment token

Press Release: First Investment Token

News BTC | August 27, 2018 | 1:07 pm

In the crypto world, appeared the First Investment Token called FITX.  Creators decided to focus not only on the market of digital tokens, but also on the stock market, whose trading volume is above 20 trillion dollars! They combined in the same system work with the stock and cryptocurrency markets.

The FITX team plans to place 90% of the assets of the investment portfolio in securities, in shares and bonds of leading US joint-stock companies from the S&P 500 index. The remaining 10% of the investment portfolio will be invested in 50 most promising cryptocurrencies.

One of the key benefits of the project, the FITX team emphasizes security and stability. 90% of all assets of the fund will be in securities, which can not be stolen, hacked or replaced. The main feature of this strategy is that the stock market is independent of the cryptocurrency market.

In addition, the chosen approach to investment allows the token to grow – 60% of all fund returns reinvested back into the portfolio to increase the fund’s capitalization.

Part of the funds will be sent for the redemption of tokens, which will positively affect to the cost of FITX.

The main goal of Presale is to collect 1000 ETH. The proceeds will be used to team empowering, legal construction, marketing and preparation for the official sale of tokens.

In October 2018 the creators are planning to launch Token Sale and collect 25,000 ETH to form the portfolio, the reserve fund and exit on self-sufficiency.

More detailed information about the project you can find on the official website of the project https://fitx.one.

NewsBTC is a news service that covers bitcoin news, technical analysis & forecasts for bitcoin and other altcoins. Here at NewsBTC, we are dedicated to enlightening people all around the world about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We cover news related to bitcoin exchanges, bitcoin mining and price forecasts for various virtual currencies.

Get the app

Featuring live charts, price analysis, breaking news, currency converter and more. The only bitcoin app you need!

Google play logo

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.