- The total crypto market cap broke the key $220.0B resistance to move into a positive zone.
- Bitcoin price is now trading nicely above the main $8,500 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is still facing a strong resistance near the $60.00 level.
- BCH price is testing the $235 area and is facing a major barrier near the $240 level.
- EOS price traded to a new weekly high above $3.300 and it is currently consolidating gains.
- Binance coin (BNB) rallied more than 10% and broke the key $17.50 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past two days, bitcoin cash price traded nicely above the $220 support area against the US Dollar. However, the BCH/USD pair seems to be facing a strong resistance near the $235 and $240 levels. A successful close above the $240 level might push the price towards the $250 and $265 levels.
On the downside, the main support is near the $220 level, below which the price could move towards the $205 and $200 support levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price is gaining bullish momentum above the $16.50 and $17.50 resistance levels. BNB price is up more than 10% and it even tested the $18.00 resistance. It is currently correcting lower, but the $17.50 level might act as a strong support. On the upside, a break above $18.00 might push the price towards $18.80.
Litecoin price is holding the $55.00 support area. However, LTC price seems to be facing a strong resistance near the $60.00 level. Therefore, a successful daily close above the $60.00 barrier could start a solid increase in the near term. The next key resistances are near $65.00 and $68.00.
EOS price climbed further higher above the $3.200 resistance. It tested the $3.300 level and is currently consolidating gains. On the downside, there are many supports near the $3.200 and $3.150 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a successful bullish break above the key $218.0B and $220.0B resistance levels. The market cap climbed towards the $225.0B level and settled above the 100 SMA. It is currently consolidating gains and any downside correction is likely to find support near the previous resistance at $220.0B. On the upside, the main resistances are now near $230.0B and $232.0B. Overall, dips remain well supported in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins.